Welcome to the website of S. Schestowitz (hereinafter: the “Site”). The Site is operated and managed by S. Schestowitz Ltd.(hereinafter: the “Company” or “Site Management”), a registered company in Israel, private company number 510436124, of 8 Hashacham St., Petach Tikva, Israel.
The term “Content” or “Contents” includes information of any type or nature whatsoever, including literal, visual or audio content, or any combination thereof, and the design, process, editing, distribution and the manner of their presentation, including (but not limited to): any picture, photograph, illustration, animation, image, simulation, film – strip, audio file or music file; any software, file, computer code, application, protocol, database and interface, and any label, sign, symbol and icon.
Use of the Site
You are hereby permitted to use the Site in accordance with the rules listed below. Contents of the Site should not be used in any other manner, unless express consent has been granted for such, in advance and in writing by the Company, subject to the terms of consent (if it shall be granted).
- You are hereby permitted to use the Site solely for personal and private use. The Content, shall not be copied or used, or allow others to use, in any other manner the Contents from the Site, including other websites and any publications of any nature, for any purposes, whether commercial or non – commercial or any other purpose, which is not for personal and private use.
- No computer application or any other measures shall be operated or caused to be operated, for the sake of searches, scans, copying or automatic retrieval of the Contents from the Site. This shall include the prohibition of production and use of any measure for the purpose of creating a compilation, collection or repository which shall include Contents from the Site.
- No Contents from the Site shall be presented in any frame, whether visible or concealed.
- No Contents shall be presented on the Site in any manner, including through means of any software, device, accessory or protocol of communications, if such secondary measures changed the design of the Site or remove any Content whatsoever, including advertisements and commercial Contents.
- The Site shall not be used for any purposes which are illegal, and the Site shall not be associated with any other website that raises to its site false, offensive, slanderous threatening Content or pornographic Content, Content which promotes racism, discrimination, violence or any other offensive Content, Content which are against the law or that their publication is against the law or which encourage activities which is against the law.
- You hereby undertake in an exclusive fashion to the accuracy of the information which you shall publish or transfer through means of the Site. Site Management does accept any liability for Content that is published and transferred between Users.
- Without derogating and in addition to the articulated above and below, you hereby undertake that upon your use of the Site, not to do any of the following:
- Transmit, broadcast or upload any false or misleading material or any material which was designated to circumvent any User or any other entity.
- Transmit, broadcast or upload any material which contains any computer virus, or any other computer code which is intended to destroy, interrupt or limit the use of the Site, the computer, servers, hardware or software of other Users.
- Distributing “spam” or distributing any other mail through the servers of the Site.
- Modification, processing, copying, extracting information, adaptation, translation, sale, reverse engineering, disassembly or recompilation of each of the segments of the code which comprise the Site or the use of the Site.
- Any harm to any copyright, trademarks, service marks, designs, or any other intellectual property right, whether registered or not registered, which is granted by any law to the Company or to any third parties in connection with the Content or any part thereof.
- To upload to the Site or publish through the Site of any illegal material or material which encourages, supports, assists or provides instructions for the executions or instructs the execution of any act which constitutes any criminal act according to the laws of the State of Israel or according to the laws of any foreign country.
- Uploading to the Site or publishing through the Site any material which constitutes slander or the invasion of privacy and any other material whose publication is forbidden by law, including racial enticement, any harm to any person or any transgression of the law.
- Use which was designated to investigate any person or stalk him any manner whatsoever.
- Gathering or storing personal information of other Users.
- Sale, distribution or practice of any other use of the Contents or the Site, in a manner which may affect any person in any manner which was relevant to him.
Links on the Site to other Internet Sites
The Site will have links (“Links”) to different pages, sites and content on the Internet. The aforementioned pages, sites and content and those contained therein are not published by the Company or on its behalf and the Company does not control and/or supervise them, The fact that the Company provides Links to them does not attest to the Company’s consent of their content and does not constitute any guarantee reliability, their update, their legality and/or the custom of any of the aforesaid content owners in the area of privacy or in any other manner related to their operation. The Company is not responsible for preserving the copyrights or third party rights of the sites to which it provides Links from this Site. It is possible that you may find that you object to the content found on these Links or that you believe that their content is offensive, infuriating, improper, illegal or immoral. The Company is not liable for any Content to which the Links shall lead to, is not liable for any result that shall be caused as a use of the Content as aforementioned and/or the reliance upon them and shall not bear any liability for any damage that shall be caused to you or to any third party as a result of the use of the Links or the Contents as aforesaid and/or the reliance upon them.
The Company does not undertake that the Links that will be found on Site shall be proper and guide you to active internet site.
The Company is permitted to remove any Links from the Site which were incorporated in the past or refrain from adding any new Links, and the Company shall be permitted to add Links at any time, all according to its sole discretion.
Copyrights and Intellectual Property
The Site, in its entirety, including its design, and the Content which incorporate the names and trademarks which appear therein, are exclusively proprietary to the Company and/or any third parties who permitted the Company to use them and they are protected by the laws of the State of Israel, international treaties and the laws of foreign country.
The Users of the Site undertake to act in accordance with the aforementioned laws and treaties and to use the Site and Contents contained therein solely for personal use and not for commercial use.
The Users are not permitted to incorporate any changes, copy, duplicate, market, advertise, distribute, broadcast, present, alter for public performance, to make available to the public, to make analogies, to sell or lease, any part of the Site and/or Contents contained therein or make any use of the names, numbers, trademarks (whether registered or not) which are displayed on the Site, without receipt of the Company’s consent and/or the consent of the third parties in writing and in advance, as the case may be and subject to the terms of consent (insofar that it will be granted).
Insofar and to the extent that the consent shall be granted as aforesaid, you must refrain from removing, deleting or disrupting any notice or mark in the matter of intellectual property rights, which are accompanied to the Content which you shall use.
The Company’s Liability
The Content on the Site is “AS IS”. It shall not be permitted to adapt it to the needs of any person whatsoever. You shall have no claim, suit or demand towards the Company with respect to the Contents, their abilities, restrictions, and the adaptation for their personal needs, their use or reliance upon them. Without derogating from the generality of the aforegoing, it is represented that the Company doe not make any representations with respect to the Contents and services offered on the Site, including (and without derogating from the generality of the aforegoing) with respect to their availability and/or their quality.
The Company does not undertake that the Contents and services of third parties which are published on the Site will be complete, correct, legal or accurate or that they will comply with your expectations and requirements. The Company shall not bear any liability whatsoever for any result that shall arise from the aforesaid Contents or from their use of from their reliance.
The Company shall not be liable with respect to any delay whatsoever, difficultly in the use, inaccuracy of the information, computer virus or any other flaw in this Site or inconsistency between it and the hardware, the software, or files of the User. The Company shall not be liable with respect to any problem or malfunction which is caused due to factors which are not in the Company’s control.
The Company does undertake that the Site, including the Contents therein, will not have disturbances, shall be provided regularly without any interruptions, shall be executed securely and with no mistakes, and shall be immune from any unauthorized access to the Company’s computers or from any damages, breakdowns, malfunctions or failures in the hardware, software and in any other communications system of the Company and/or anyone on its behalf.
The surfer and/or the User undertake to indemnify the Company with respect to any suit and/or claim and/or demand of any person following the activities of a User on the Site.
Protection of Privacy
During the use of Site it is possible that information shall be accumulated on your customary, information and advertisements that you read on the Site, the pages you viewed, the offers and services that interested you, the IP Address from which you accessed the Site, etc. Site Management will preserve the information on its databases.
In order to improve and enhance the services and Contents offered on the Site, including the creation of new services and Contents which are compatible with the requirements of the Users of the Site and their expectations and to modify and terminated the existing services and Contents. The information Site Management will use for this purpose will primarily be statistical information, which does not identify you personally;
In order to adjust the advertisements that was presented you when you visited the Site according to your fields of interest. The information Site Management will use for this purpose shall not identify you personally by name or by address;
Site Management shall not transfer to any third parties your personal details and the information gathered about your activities on the Site, insofar that this information identifies you personally, except in the following cases:
If Site Management shall receive a judicial order instructing it to deliver your details or information about you to a third party;
In any dispute, claim, suit, demand or legal proceedings, insofar that there will be any, between you and Site Management;
In any event that Site Management believes that the delivery of the information is necessary in order to prevent any grave damage to your body or property or to the body or property of any third party.
The Company may, from time to time, change the structure of the Site, its look and its design, its scope and availability of the services described therein, including collecting payment for these Contents and services or others, according to its decision, and it shall be permitted to change any other matter and/or aspect entailed in the Site – all of the aforementioned without the need to notify of such in advance.
Any right not expressly granted herein shall be reserved for the Company.